Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great Weekend

Sunday Night= Thinking about Monday morning :(

All kidding aside- we've had a wonderful weekend. Gus, Mark and I are watching tv on the couch together. Friday night we spent time with Garrett and Tori at Mori's and then the movie.. yum & fun! Saturday was a very productive day for me, cleaning the house and visiting with my family. Everyone came over to our house. It was really nice. Today Mark and I just bought groceries in order to stock our shelves for mission sexy. So starting tomorrow I'll join him so that we can both be on a diet..."lifestyle change". Oh and I also bought a new book to read: Eat, Pray, Love. Will post how the book reading goes... Here's to a new week- Can't wait for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. My friend read the book, then watched the movie and she said she thinks everyone should do both. Glad you are blogging! I love it! you can follow me too. www.thepearlywhites.blogspot.com
    Being a wife is great! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete