Saturday, March 12, 2011

When in Rome...

     Mark and I are in Rome this weekend.  We're going to see some friends we haven't seen in awhile so it should be lots of fun. Britt's letting us crash at her place, and she's planned a St. Patty's themed party so we can see everyone. So if you're reading- Thanks Britt!
     Work was extremely interesting this week.  I definitely added to that list of "first time I've ever..."done this. I also got good news from a Newington's prosthetic program. So all in all, this week was been alright.
     Today is also the one year anniversary of mine and Mark's engagement, so that's something else to celebrate.  Yay! Can I also just take the time to say that they last six months (married to Mark) have been the most positive and amazing months of my life. Thank you to my wonderful husband! I don't know how you don't kill me sometimes, much less how you manage to do that, but also make me a better person in the process.  You not only put up with me, you take care of me, balance me.. and simply have made my life mean something totally different.
     As I sit here this morning checking email and watching the news, I'm thanking God for my husband and our families. We are both so very thankful for all the blessings and securities God has granted us.  In the midst of the turmoil that the deadly earthquake and tsunami has caused, we're safe and so thankful.  My heart goes out to Japan, the Pacific and the western coast experiencing all the horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment